Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: July 15-16, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
The capital and most populous city of Finland is Helsinki. The city's urban area is the most important centre for research, politics, education, finance, and culture. Helsinki is a compact city that can be easily explored on foot. Architecture and shopping are all great exploration corners and large parks, lakes and the coastline with many islands sprinkled off to ensure that there is no lack of presence in nature. This city is well known for its well Hospitality, Luxuries, and great Tourist Destination with all-time seasonal splendour in the world.
Helsinki city is home to the very different Museums and the fashionable Design District, Everywhere in Helsinki, Finland's worldwide fame is manifested by its modern Design Heritage that offers functional design, unique gastronomy with thriving food culture and maritime appeal.
It consists of around 330 islands, offering perfect set-ups for the beach camping weekend trips. It's covered in green areas and offers great outdoor activities and relaxing opportunities. The broad Central Park and its woods spread just outside the centre of town.
The best places to visit in Helsinki are:
- The Orthodox Cathedral of Uspenski is Europe's largest Orthodox Church.
- Senate Square, or Senaatintori, is part of Helsinki's oldest section.
- Ateneum is one of Finland's most celebrated art museums and the centre of Finnish art.
- Temppeliaukio Kirkko is a church in Helsinki, in the street of Fredrikinkatu.
- The National Museum of Finland is one of Finland's most important museums.